Positive Dump: Big Bang, Yoseob, SNSD


Article: Big Bang puts 50,000 fans in a frenzy at the Fukuoka Dome concert 'horse dance!'

Source:
E-News via Nate

1. [+199, -46] 50,000 in the audience???? Wow daebak

2. [+199, -52] They're on another scale compared to other idols. Very amazing.

3. [+185, -48] I'm a guy and I can see just from the pictures that they're on a different level from other groups

-


Article:
Yang Yoseob, consistently strong... ranked #1~2 all month long

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+238, -63] I usually just listen to idol songs once and never again because they're noisy and frustrating but his song is really unidol-like and nice. I think overall I've always liked B2ST's songs but this song helped me see Yoseob's potential and musicality. It's unfortunate that he's being pushed back by Lee Seung Gi. Had Lee Seung Gi not made his comeback, Yoseob would've ranked #1 for all three weeks.

2. [+217, -54] I've been listening to this song nonstop lately. His voice and lyrics are great.

3. [+187, -67] Thank you for singing Yoseob ah ♥

-


Article:
Soshi's 'I Got a Boy' additional teasers released 'funny funky'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+357, -90] It seems like the girls are at the height of their beauty... How can each and every single one be so beautiful.

2. [+335, -107] It doesn't matter how many female idol groups come out, Soshi will always be the top ^^

3. [+282, -80] Looking forward to their new album the first day of the New Year ^^

-