Lee Hi's lives are getting more unstable?


Article: Lee Hi was doing good until her voice cracks + holds up mic too late

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+478, -50] It's not just today, Lee Hi has always had shaky live performances. I'm not her anti, I've loved her since her K-Pop days but her live is always shaky ㅠㅠ

2. [+434, -35] Why did they put that type of make up style and clothes concept on her... She looks like an ajumma ㅠ

3. [+376, -40] Since some time ago, I find myself unable to watch Lee Hi's stages because of how unstable they are... And it looks like it culminated in today's performance.

4. [+85, -2] This is what happens when you directly debut someone that is still an amateur. Her concept is 'powerful vocalist' but her live is shaky at best;; They should've trained her more.

5. [+79, -5] These are problems that stem from a lack of practice. Going off key to an artist is a grave mistake. I hope she just uses this as an opportunity to work even harder!

-