Article: Suzy 'burst out in laughter'
Source: No Cut News via Nate
1. [+167, -30] There are no comments but the article was somehow voted up 480 times;;;
2. [+150, -29] What is this? 480 votes and not one reply ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ???
3. [+138, -28] Wow 480 votes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+34, -11] Isn't this too much? ㅋㅋ only 5 replies and 481 vote ups
5. [+30, -14] 10 replies and 482 votes..? Wow, going too far
6. [+28, -5] I acknowledge you as 2012's greatest media play queen. There's nothing she's good at but she's everywhere for some reason.
7. [+26, -14] What is this? ㅋㅋ So this is what seeing media play live is like ㅋㅋ only 7 replies and 500 vote ups
9. [+23, -4] Have some shame in your media play tsk tsk how can all top three articles be Suzy
10. [+19, -5] I'm really curious how powerful whoever sponsoring her is. I saw Introduction to Architecture and there wasn't one scene where I thought she was particularly good at acting and she received poor reviews for it. Her singing is also no better than any high school student at a karaoke... As for visuals, she's not that pretty, just pretty enough for her age. How powerful is her sponsor that she's being pushed like this?
Article: Suzy smiling prettily
Source: Newsis via Nate
1. [+146, -19] 0 replies and 903 vote ups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at this manipulation ㅋㅋ
2. [+130, -11] what the f*ck 900 vote ups ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ going too far, guys
3. [+123, -12] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ are you serious, 904 vote ups and only 1 reply ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+41, -4] Her media play has gotten out of control. Now that she's an adult, is she going around sleeping with sponsors?! why all this support?
5. [+31, -2] Now that JYP only has Suzy left as their money maker, they're going all out with the media play it seems! But what are they going to do? We're getting sick of Suzy now
Article: [Photoen] Suzy 'yesterday was a black mini dress, today's a tube top one piece'
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+171, -38] What's up with the media play today on Suzy? She sucks at acting, singing, and MCing.. Looks like JYP is really in a financial crisis...
2. [+113, -13] There's not one reply but already 359 vote ups? Why?
3. [+88, -9] JYP, cut this crap out. The rankings are meant for casual readers to see what netizens are interested in reading. How many times have you already manipulated the votes for your articles? All of the articles that people are actually interested in are being pushed down because of you.
For the record, the votes for the articles as it currently stands are [+664, -1,787], [+1,288, -2,595], and [+378, -1,561] respectively.