2012 KBS Gayo Daejun: INFINITE


I know the votes are low but the article is still near the top of the rankings and I have to leave so I'll put it up anyway. Check the original source article for the updated votes! And feel free to drop a note if the best replies have changed.

-

Article:
INFINITE Hoya Dongwoo transforms into DEUX

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+59, -4] I think there was too huge of a difference between part 1 and part 2 of the daejun ㅋㅋㅋ So many idols good at live came out in the second half. SHINee was so good, Ailee was so good, INFINITE was also stable!!

2. [+59, -6] Been loving Hoya since Reply 1997 ... The drama was so good.. He's good at singing and dancing it seems

3. [+55, -6] I think it's great that they're covering a senior singer's song like this. Imagine how proud the senior must feel!

-