Article: Sunhwa reveals, "Kwanghee confessed to me in real life"
Source: TV Report via Nate
Sunhwa: "I think Kwanghee oppa really likes me. He confessed his feelings to me when cameras weren't rolling. We've been keeping in contact for a while, but one day he gave me a couple cellphone but I didn't take it because I thought it was pressuring. Oppa is approaching me with honesty, but I have a limit. When I asked him why he was doing this, he said, 'Because I like you.' He then asked me if I still thought of him as a friend and I told him that I only considered him a friend. He said back, 'Okay, I won't rush things.'"
Netizens felt that this was kind of disrespectful to Kwanghee since it was obviously a private matter that happened off camera and Kwanghee would've revealed it himself if he wanted to make it public on TV.
1. [+486, -64] Shut that mouth if you don't want to ruin yourself
2. [+400, -85] Did she really have to say that on TV? She should've considered how Kwanghee would feel before saying this..
3. [+398, -94] The entire time I was watching, I felt that Sunhwa was just shooting herself in the foot with everything she was saying.
4. [+117, -10] If Kwanghee confessed his true feelings to her, she shouldn't be talking about it like this on national TV... It would hurt Kwanghee
5. [+100, -13] Did she really have nothing other to say other than to sell off the emotions of another person to create a topic? Kwanghee could've been serious with what he said... I used to really like Sunhwa for being open minded and tomboyish but I'm really disappointed in her with this~~
6. [+89, -7] Does she not have any respect... He confessed his feelings to her and she's sitting there laughing about it on TV. Is she crazy or does she not have any brains?
7. [+86, -11] Is she dumb or just naive...
8. [+80, -12] Did she really have to say that on national TV?
9. [+70, -4] -_- Isn't it obvious that Kwanghee meant what he said if he even tried to gift a couple cellphone to her... Sunhwa is so stupid
10. [+69, -8] How's Kwanghee going to face her now? He mustered the courage to confess to her and was instead embarrassed on national TV. Being paper brained is not cute anymore, she's just plain stupid.