It's a tough world for rookies these days: Boyfriend, B1A4


Article: Boyfriend, comeback... rustic masculinity

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+125, -7] I know that the two in the middle are twins, but the ones beside them also look like twins as well

2. [+121, -37] I'm reminded of SS501 every time I see them ㅋ

3. [+100, -29] And who are these guys

-


Article:
B1A4 releases all member teasers 'comeback countdown'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+79, -24] The replies left by their stupid fangirls are too embarrassing to read

2. [+63, -17] Aren't these the Goodnight guys? The ones that said they'll put their girlfriends to sleep and go meet other girls? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their song's not bad

3. [+20, -12] Who. are. you? We don't even know who they are even after showing the faces

-

Article: B1A4 'server down' with explosive interest in their teasers

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+44, -12] Why the hell are there so many stupid fangirls. Go play in your fancafes instead of sitting around here.

2. [+37, -12] My girlfriend wants to go to their concert with me ㅡㅡ

3. [+30, -10] B1A4 I love them so much ♥

-