Positive Dump: Ailee, Lee Joon


Article: Ailee rises as a new blue chip in the advertising industry "Face that has unique beauty"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+318, -24] I'll show you with make up~~~~! A totally different me~!!

2. [+328, -60] I love Ailee for having some meat as opposed to those stick skinny girls

3. [+269, -38] She has such a warming, inviting image, like the head daughter in law of your relatives!

-

Article: Lee Joon makes a surprise visit to 'Radio Star' studio... 'Successful first skinship with Oh Yeon Seo'

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+91, -5] Lee Joon was really cool ㅠㅠ Lee Joon ♥ Oh Yeon Seo

2. [+76, -6] Attack to the heart..

3. [+74, -9] I was surprised for her! ㅋㅋㅋ I love Lee Joon but he has a way of making things awkward ㅋㅋ the event was such a great idea, but what to do about the awkward ending ㅋㅋ

-