Positive Dump: Shinhwa, Sunny, Moon Geun Young


Article: Taeyeon "Jun Jin farts and works hard" diss (Shinhwa Broadcast)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+173, -24] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shinhwa ♡

2. [+157, -20] I love watching Shinhwa on TV because they don't act fake ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a Shinhwa Changjo but my heart is.. I love all of them!

3. [+139, -27] Jun Jin love him~~♥♥♥♥♥

-

Article: SNSD Sunny's purple hair transformation 'fantasy doll'

Source:
Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+200, -64] Sunny dyed her hair (play on her name)

2. [+180, -61] When can you do things like this if not when you're young? ㅋㅋ Lucky~

3. [+124, -89] hehe it looks cute

-

Article: Chungdamdong Alice Moon Geun Young's French skills earn praise

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+221, -35] Hul seriously daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could she memorize all of that ㅋㅋㅋ Totally looking forward to the drama

2. [+182, -29] Wow, all that in just two weeks? Looks good to see her always working hard!

3. [+178, -30] I don't know French myself but it's still surprising to hear that she's that fluent in it ㅋㅋ We already know that she works hard so it's even more amazing to hear examples of that. I hope the drama does well!

-