Positive Dump: JYP & Baek Ah Yeon, Jajeoong, Sunny


Article: Park Jin Young gets taken aback at Baek Ah Yeon's wish to see his 19+ concert "Uncomfortable...."

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+237, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Jin Young and Baek Ah Yeon are both so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can already hear Park Jin Young saying that to her ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+151, -3] I feel like Baek Ah Yeon won't make a big deal about it while watching

3. [+132, -13] ㅋㅋㅋ both are cute ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: [Interview] Kim Jaejoong "I have a severe complex about my looks... I overcame it with my acting"

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+387, -217] I didn't care about him when he was an idol.. and now I'm surprised at how handsome he is...

2. [+305, -147] Good to see him working in a variety of different ways~~ And he's handsome, why is he thinking like that???

3. [+333, -186] Always watching over you working hard!!!! I'll always be watching over you turn every character and project into a character all your own and continue to grow.

-

Article: Sunny's transformation with purple hair? 'Eye catching'

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+115, -55] Sunny ♥

2. [+107, -53] Looking forward to seeing it ㅋㅋ cutie Sungyu

2. [+90, -50] I think Sunny's cute with short hair

-