'I Miss You' adult cast's acting receives praise from viewers



Reader requests.

-

Article: 'I Miss You' Yoon Eun Hye, was she always this good at acting? 'Viewer praise'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+783, -127] As opposed to saying she was always good at acting... I think she was good at emotional acting in general, just that her pronunciation got in the way of that. But I think she fixed those issues before the drama so everything's finally falling into place and becoming more secure!

2. [+652, -122] All of the adult actors have exceeded my expectations. The characters are all detailed and the drama's storyline feels strong, as well as the societal message it sends. Good drama!

3. [+621, -131] I was really into Sooyeon. The transition from Kim So Hyun to Yoon Eun Hye felt natural, like they were really one person. Sometimes they even look alike.

-

Article: 'I Miss You' Park Yoochun, the reason he's receiving the praise of staff

Source:
Newsen via Nate

Some of the best replies on this article were written by fans so there's a lot of complaints about that in the comment section but whatever, I'm including it anyway. We know they're fans because there's an option to check what other replies their accounts have written and every single one is exclusively Yoochun or JYJ related, but this is the case with most JYJ articles AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. They were obviously voted up for a reason.

1. [+689, -142] I was honestly quite surprised. He now acts like a real actor. My mom saw Park Yoochun and asked if he was a rookie actor because he's quite good. Yoon Eun Hye improved a lot as well. I didn't have any expectations for the adult cast but they really turned the tables on me.

2. [+629, -133] He was really good at acting... from toughness to kind hearted.. and even his expression of heartache. Very natural.

3. [+608, -138] I was impressed with the younger cast, but Park Yoochun in the role of Han Jung Woo especially was a shock to me... He's deserving of the title of 'actor'.

-