Article: 'Plagiarism Controversy' Park Jin Young "It's true that it sounds similar... but it's not plagiarism. This is like a nightmare."
Source: E-News via Nate
Latest trial regarding the case of alleged plagiarism between his song 'Someday' and ASH's 'To My Man'.
1. [+407, -82] I know this is kind of off topic but I feel like he half a$$es the songs he makes for his company's artists and really pours his sweat and soul into songs for his own album. Can he please up the quality on his artists' songs too
2. [+382, -108] Park Jin Young has a really hard time getting out of that R&B style. Most of his songs are copies of R. Kelly and Beyonce. Even miss A's new song is basically Beyonce's "Single Lady" in concept ㅋㅋㅋ All of his songs sound similar to something else ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+395, -214] Seungri: "It's true that I had a one night stand... but I didn't strangle her."
4. [+56, -11] Even miss A's new song is totally similar to Beyonce's Check On It ㅋㅋ even the music video style is the same. The more we let it slide, the more he's just copying everything. Before, he used to just copy little things so that people wouldn't notice and now he's just like China, plagiarizing everything he can regardless of whether we see it or not. Stop stealing the royalties of other people's work, you fraud. You might not be in court now because Beyonce doesn't know who you are, but don't you have a conscience?
5. [+56, -32] So he's basically saying he did copy it but he's not in the wrong.