Article: Nichkhun to return to promotions by meeting Chinese fans, joining 2PM for the first time in 4 months
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+166, -38] I just saw an article about GD wearing the Korean flag on his jacket and how he's now a Korea lover, as well as receive praise for an amazing American tour.... Proves that it's only the person that actually reflects that loses out in the end
2. [+132, -21] Well, Mr. Kwon returned to broadcast right away after a hit-and-run and although he was hated on at first, the press later started praising him for his good acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Celebrities know well that it just takes a bit of time for the media to get back on their side (TN: Kwon Sang Woo, not Kwon Ji Yong)
3. [+161, -53] Is that so... Nobody even remembers what anyone did after a month away from the media... Pretty sure IU will come back out without a word again as well...
4. [+51, -57] This fu*ker lucked out with his scandal being covered up by T-ara and then he tried to media play about his volunteer work. Now that IU's scandal is happening, he's trying to crawl back out and hope nobody notices
5. [+50, -5] Nichkhun went on hiatus for quite a long time ㅋ especially compared to Alex