Article: Hyuna "I hear too often that I'm too sexy for my age"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+772, -132] Sending all my support to Hyuna in her battle against the MOGEF
2. [+730, -260] Seriously, don't hate on Hyuna. She works so hard. If you don't like her, don't take an interest in her. Why are you making your life so hard by tracking down all of her articles and leaving hateful replies on them?
3. [+662, -264] This sexy act is all just an image on stage for her, something that's a part of her performance. It's not like she's like that off stage. So many girls hate her because they think she looks cheap but I think they're just jealous.
Article: Hyuna opens up about sexually suggestive controversy "It was hard to endure... but it's my own talent"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+269, -112] It's fine, your image is way better than IU's anyway
2. [+248, -113] What a win win game for Hyuna ㅋㅋ IU's antis are taking this as an opportunity to hate on IU while her male fans are now switching to Hyuna because she's "more innocent" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pathetic
3. [+256, -147] I'd rather like Hyuna who's sexy on the outside (and sweet on the inside) than hypocritical IU
This is a popular Pann post titled "How Hyuna fans are dealing with IU's scandal"... with a screencap of a Kakao Talk conversation between a Hyuna fan and a non-fan.
- Right from the start
- If you were a Hyuna fan like me
- There'd be no mental breakdown
- Because if Hyuna uploaded a pic like that
- No one would care
- They'd just be like, wow it must be a teaser photo for her next album
- How amazing
1. [+425, -4] It's like praising her but also landing a sly punch so ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+341, -68] Even if Hyuna has a sexy concept, at least she doesn't have any special 'past'
3. [+285, -39] Hyuna's concept may be like that but she's actually playful and cute off camera