Article: Um Tae Woong to become relatives with Yoo Dong Geun and Jun In Hwa couple... birth of a grand celebrity family
Source: Herald News via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+668, -80] It's great that he's taking responsibility but... I don't want to read anymore articles about celebrities having shotgun marriages ㅠㅠ
2. [+570, -103] His marriage is something to congratulate... but a shotgun marriage ㅋㅋ I think this is another glimpse of reality into just how dirty the celebrity industry really is
3. [+474, -29] Innocent during the day, a wolf at night
4. [+68, -7] Sick of shotgun marriages. It's as if celebrities don't know how to get married without having sex first.
5. [+56, -4] Shotgun marriages make me think that they're only getting married because of the pregnancy... doesn't seem all that innocent to me.
Article: Um Tae Woong reveals bride Yoon Hye Jin, graceful + innocent beauty
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+227, -82] "Innocent" and yet it's a shotgun wedding...
2. [+228, -98] I think all of the people hating on him for it being a shotgun wedding are those in their teens or 20s... Come on, the guy is 40 years old and the bride is in her mid 30s... They're already late on the ball having a kid, it's a blessing that they were even able to get pregnant. To the family, the baby is truly a blessing.
3. [+244, -143] Stop hating on him for it being a shotgun wedding. Is Um Tae Woong young? Hell no. He's turning 40 next year. And it's not like he doesn't have the money to raise the kid. These netizens don't realize that at his age, this pregnancy is just as important as the marriage. His parents are only getting older and it's important that he reach this milestone in his life before he himself gets any older as well. The real problem of society is young couples popping out babies without any knowledge or money of raising it and getting a divorce later because they don't know what to do with their lives.