Thought of including this in a positive dump but there were a bit of mixed responses.
Article: 'Shed sexiness for cute' Hyuna's cute shorts fashion
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+358, -37] Hyuna, let's stop with the stripping. Do you think these oppas are saying you're sexy because you've got a hot body? No... It's that look you have in your eyes
(TN: Hyuna's often described by netizens as having 'saekgi'. I'm not sure how to translate that but it's basically a certain look/aura that a woman has that makes men lust after her. It's difficult to translate Hyuna's articles because Korea differentiates between two kinds of sexinesses, one being the literal sexy in a positive way, and the other called 'yaham', which is sexy in a crossing the line, covering your eyes with your hands but peeking through the cracks kind of way. Hyuna is described as the latter.)
2. [+247, -50] She's weirdly... sexy...
3. [+255, -78] Hyuna might've played up the fact that there aren't that many other idols amongst her peers that can pull off a sexy concept like this. Imagine Goo Hara or Yoona trying Hyuna's concept, it just wouldn't work.
4. [+42, -9] Hyuna could probably dance fully clothed and it'd still be 'yaham'.
5. [+27, -14] A 'saekgi' she can't hide