Article: Song Hye Myung reveals her secret relationship with Park Jung Min "Betrayal after a long relationship... I was used"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+586, -75] What the hell is this?
2. [+631, -191] Although we don't know who's right or wrong yet, the way she put all this out on a public platform like an sns says a lot about her... Should resolve personal matters amongst yourselves
3. [+689, -280] I'm not saying that Park Jung Min is right or wrong, but I don't think it was right of her to reveal it on SNS like that. It's a personal matter that should be resolved between the two of them so why is she taking this public?
4. [+103, -20] So what the hell does she want us to do? Is she asking netizens to kick Park Jung Min out of the industry or something? Keep personal crap to yourself.
Article: Park Jung Min "It's not true that I dated Song Hye Myung... A misunderstanding"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+213, -22] Then who did she date? The other article made it sound serious...
2. [+200, -19] So Song Hye Myung is just going to be outed as a crazy woman then... like she was delusional and imagined this whole relationship herself
3. [+178, -23] Yeah, well, I was sure you wouldn't admit it considering your image but I'm tired of stars that leave it at "No~" without any other explanations~~
Article: Park Jung Min's reps "He did not date Song Hye Myung 100%" official response
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+221, -40] Like a 37 year old woman really wouldn't know the difference between dating and not dating... She probably thought they were dating because he was acting in such a manner tsk tsk
2. [+172, -27] Well it seems there was at least 70% of a relationship so let's be cool about it, yeah?
3. [+145, -40] Honestly, I don't care
Article: Park Jung Min "We only have a business relationship"
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+192, -39] Look at him turn a woman into a psychopath ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does she have some kind of special powers where only she can see things? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+188, -42] If a woman is going to such drastic measures, then you gotta believe that the man did something wrong to betray her
3. [+165, -46] Judging from the posts she wrote up, it sounds like he used her whenever he felt like it and the girl interpreted that as dating. And then he tried to just get rid of her once n for good by ignoring her... It would've been better to just talk it out with her. The girl's got problems too because she should've known he wasn't in it for a relationship and now she's out screaming at everyone to hate on him. She's the weird one for accepting all of that and still looking for something in it.