Recent Posts

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hyuna shares unreleased BTS photos from 'Ice Cream'




Article: How can she not gain weight after eating all this? Tiny waist even with ice cream [PhotoEn]

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+444, -26] She's obviously pretending to eat it... I wouldn't gain weight either if I 'pretended' to eat 10 buckets of ice cream, are you kidding me?

2. [+319, -24] Obviously pretending to eat. Stars don't even drink water during MV shoots in case their stomachs stick out, why would she eat ice cream?

3. [+248, -152] A Hyuna article! Time for the jealous haters to come out!!

-

Article: Hyuna's unreleased cuts, Hyuna turns even military looks into 'sexy' [TDPhoto]

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+208, -60] She has that.... ~~~~ Something you can't put into words... That...! It's there...!

2. [+215, -95] Huk... pretty~~~~~~~~~~

3. [+177, -148] All I ever see on Hyuna articles are comments about her lack of vocal talent. Yeah, I get that singers need to have good vocal talent, but that obviously doesn't apply to her song's concept. She's not singing anything with a lot of high notes and she's just doing her best with what she's given... I think every artist has their own style. As long as you're happy listening and watching to her sing and perform, isn't that all that matters? I just thought I'd jot a few things down because all I see are the same hateful replies...

-


17 comments:

  1. oh my baby, hyuna. come and lick my ice cream and i'll give you a creampie in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm... you can eat ice cream as long as you do it in moderation and if you don't, then just work out. Just because netizens are lazy asses doesn't mean Hyuna pretends to eat. She can workout.

    or she can just have a fast metabolism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "oh my baby, hyuna. come and lick my ice cream and i'll give you a creampie in return."

    please go back to asianjunkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bitch! 2013 will be the year of Hyuna. 4Minute who?

    ReplyDelete
  5. idk why but hyuna gave a creep in her first article, i can't see what's so pretty about her there. underwhelming makeup is underwhelming. she did look pretty in the second article though. i guess makeup and style indeed makes an idol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks really pretty and she isnt looking sexy she looks normal swagged out but too lazy to go out so im just gonna stay home and eat ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last comment is so true. I like to think in Hyuna as a entertainer.

    I have fun listening and watching her on stage.

    So that is it.

    Have some great singers who don't make me feel nothing and bored, so ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so much better than the first batch that were released.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's entertaining, to me that's enough for me

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like her, she's really pretty. she maybe not good at singing or rapping, but she doesnt hurt my ears so its ok to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurricane Sandy is around the block so I'll be staying home eating ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!

    http://bbs.music.daum.net/gaia/do/musicbar/read?bbsId=M004&articleId=64240

    ReplyDelete
  13. but her version of oppa gangnam style freaking hurt my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please translate
    http://m.news.nate.com/view/20121030n37880
    http://m.news.nate.com/view/20121029n32203
    thx

    ReplyDelete
  15. sem maldade esse hyuna e muito gata ^^ linda linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful sexy cute hot pretty <3 fucking haters = jealous girl

    ReplyDelete