Doojoon and Hyuna pose for a sexy couple photo


To put some of the comments in perspective, articles about Hyuna usually get a lot of comments about how cheap she looks. I think the comments are a lot more tame this time around.

-

Article: Hyuna with 'disappeared pants', inside the arms of Yoon Doojoon~ sexy couple picture revealed

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+421, -121] For those that think Hyuna looks cheap, no, she looks sexy... Even if a girl looks cheap, guys will cum regardless ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+286, -42] With legs like that, any shoes would look beautiful.. ㅠㅠ

3. [+213, -41] And soon, this article will become a site of war...

4. [+66, -13] I'm a girl and even I can't help but stare at her pictures in a daze, so imagine how it'd be like for the guys... She's really pretty and sexy from a girl's perspective. I can see why girls get frustrated over her pictures.

5. [+55, -52] Departing from the fact that she looks cheap, it's upsetting and makes me feel uncomfortable to see her give the aura of a prostitute at her age...

6. [+48, -21] I don't think this picture should warrant any hate? I think she looks pretty... ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+44, -19] Is Hyuna B2ST's official lady or something? They're all taking turns touching her and stroking her... B2ST.... I'm jealous of you guys ㅠ

8. [+40, -8] I think men are hating on Hyuna more than the women. Don't blame the girls.

9. [+39, -22] People are always screaming 'sexually suggestive' with whatever Hyuna does. It's not only Hyuna that exposes herself like this. Other girl groups have short, if not shorter, stage outfits, and nobody says a word...

10. [+32, -16] I'm sure the best reply will be another comment about how cheap Hyuna looks

-