TVXQ interviews


This is a long interview by 10asia. Last time I remembered, they translated their own interviews within a few days time?

-

Article: TVXQ "Even if we fall, I hope that we will remain as a group nobody can predict"

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+279, -57] Even if they fall, I think they'll forever remain with a cool image in my head.. Whether five or two, they were the idols of my youth and the epitome of happiness and joy. It was happiness laughing over TVXQ with my friends, sharing their new albums, saving my allowance money to buy their albums, sticking their pictures on my pencil case... I think that alone makes me think I received more from the five of them, and I'll always think of them even while becoming the fan of other artists. Don't be upset that you're being forgotten, erased.. Please just be able to smile as you think of those memories..

2. [+325, -125] Find strength, TVXQ!

3. [+306, -117] Congrats on your 10th anniversary. Find strength.

4. [+118, -77] I had fun reading your interview. I feel like I got to know about TVXQ better. I'm looking forward to all that TVXQ has in store for the future ^.^ All of the songs on the album are great, I really hope it hits daebak!!! And from the interview, I was able to get the impression that you're both moral, educatedd young men ^^

5. [+62, -29] It was because you were five that TVXQ could reach this point and succeed. Mirotic showed what TVXQ was about. Even now, yes, TVXQ is amazing, and the two were able to trample the thoughts of those that were so sure a two-membered TVXQ would fail. I'm grateful that they worked hard to do the job of five as two and overcome their differences to keep the name of TVXQ standing. TVXQ, fighting!

-

Article: Yunho "Glue drink terror, I threw up blood and came down with a panic disorder"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+460, -20] Anti or not, that was really too much...

2. [+377, -19] There are so many bad people in the world

3. [+302, -72] I remember there were so many crazy people saying this was all staged so that he could get out of the army... TVXQ Catch Me is so addictive!! TVXQ do well!!

-