I've been noticing more media outlets putting out tabloid type articles, such as this 'Off the Record' series by reporters over at Everyday Economy. Another popular one is 'Whisper Gossip' by Daily Sports, a couple of which you've seen before on this blog.
As you've probably noticed with my last Rumor Mill, netizens aren't usually on the hunt to identify who's who unless it becomes a big enough issue where it's imperative (like crime) so most of these will be left anonymous for entertainment reading.
● Composer 'A' is widely known as a producer of mega hits. Although he hasn't had a girlfriend in a long time, he's received a lot of love from the public for his smooth, romantic songs. It turns out that he hasn't had a girlfriend because he actually has a boyfriend. He hasn't come out of the closet yet but 'A' is currently living with his boyfriend. Those closest to him were said to have been surprised when they found out because you couldn't tell at all that he was gay.
● Actor 'B' who recently broke up with his girlfriend made an appearance at a public event ahead of the release of his movie. As it is his first public appearance following the break up, reporters were highly interested in what led to the demise of their relationship. The production company asked such questions to not be asked not for reasons of respecting his privacy, but because they know that he's an absolute monster when it comes to attitude. The production company went around asking reporters to turn a blind eye because "we all know how bad of an attitude B has." Reporters had no option but to comply.
● With Psy's 'Gangnam Style' becoming a hit all over America, there's also one other person who's been receiving the spotlight. It's none other than Park Jin Young of JYP Entertainment, who was one of the first to make an American advancement. Recently, it was revealed that Park Jin Young left for Israel to gain religious inspiration. They say he was highly stressed out from all of the comparisons he received to Psy.
● Actress 'A' has been on the rise for being much loved for her bright and cheerful personality in her latest drama. In a recent interview with her, however, we weren't able to see any of that. What sat before us was a cold, arrogant woman. Her personality was only about 30% in resemblance to her drama character. Because of her cold first impression, she said that she wasn't that popular in college. Still, her popularity remains explosive and she's receiving a lot of CF and drama love calls.
● You can often hear of news of relationships between company CEOs and their artists. Although there are a few relationships already revealed, there are a lot more underneath the cover. People are probably already familiar with 'B' and her CEO. B has been hit on numerous times since her debut, but stayed loyal to her relationship with her CEO. They say that once she finishes up her solo promotions, they'll get wed.
● The company of leader 'C' from a popular male idol group is said to be having some trouble photoshopping his flab. The group is known for their long, long years of staying together and is considered the role models for many young idol groups today. Unfortunately, they haven't been able to beat time, as although 'C' was once known for his chiseled body, he's gained a bit of weight. Because all of his pictures must now be photoshopped, their company is late on sending out official press photos, which means reporters are also late on reporting the news... Although his stomach flab is causing some obstacles, it makes us love him even more.
● The industry's representative pair of best friends 'C' and 'D' have been revealed to be maintaining a shaky friendship. It's true that C's career benefited a lot from D, but lately people have been saying that they rarely see the two together anymore. According to one broadcast official, their relationship has been on the rocks since filming a show together earlier this year. C's popularity has also been shooting up, leading to speculations of D possibly being jealous and upset.
● Idol 'E' of a popular idol group currently busily promoting in both Korea and Japan was said to have been rushed to the hospital during an interview. The problem turned out to be a boil on his butt. This idol group came under fire at the beginning of their debut for having embarrassing skills to even be considered a band, but lately they've been writing their own music and showing that they truly are enjoying and loving their music.
Sources: [Off the Record] (1) (2) (3) (4)