Article: 'IF' G-Dragon's fashion battle with Jung Hyung Don, "Utter collapse"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+557, -55] Epitome of 'normal', he can never beat Hyung Don hyung
2. [+463, -198] Whenever fans try to group anyone that talks about marijuana as antis, I don't really feel anything because I've rarely ever seen anyone in real life NOT bring up marijuana at the mention of G-Dragon. I'd really like to see those fans try to defend G-Dragon offline like they are doing online... I want to see the look on their faces.
3. [+475, -233] I'm not a GD fan, just a man that enjoys his music, but seeing him come out on TV and release albums like nothing after all his scandals... just makes me think how ridiculous and upsetting it is. Other celebrities without popularity have to go on hiatus for years for things like drunk driving and that still doesn't guarantee a recovery of their careers.. and yet;;; I guess power really is everything;; His fans are just as worse for defending that;;
Article: 'IF' G-Dragon's countrified fashion and comedic expressions 'he let himself go'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+573, -92] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who'd think he would've let himself go to this extent
2. [+543, -93] Honestly, it wasn't too bad today ㅋㅋㅋ It's only fun when they really go all out with their guests ㅋㅋㅋ I think it's going to be really funny next week when they do that
3. [+537, -116] IF was really funny today ㅋㅋㅋ couldn't stop laughing ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'IF' G-Dragon reveals his unique acronyms
Source: Newsen via Nate
Haengbokhashipshyo ("Be happy") = Haengshyo
Sajangnim nice shot ("CEO, nice shot") = Sanashot
Bujangnim nice shot ("Department head, nice shot") = Bunashot
1. [+434, -85] Haengshyo ~ Haengshyo ~
2. [+438, -102] GD, haengshyo from now on~
3. [+512, -186] Am.. am I the only one that liked G-Dragon.. He looked so cool from head to toe during his interview... ㅠ