'Reply 1997' season two will not be about Seo Taiji and Kids



Article: [Ki-Z Interview] "'Reply' Season 2, the reason I won't be covering Seo Taiji and Kids..."

Source: Kuki News via Nate

He chose not to choose Seo Taiji and Kids as the topic for the next season because people felt that it was too sensitive a topic and that too many things could go wrong if they messed up.

I was actually surprised reading the comments because I had no idea people didn't want a second season... what?!

1. [+176, -11] To all of the people that are telling him not to do a second season... I think it's important that our country keeps challenging themselves with new seasons whether they succeed or fail. Since this is also a cable channel, there are less restrictions so it might be even more fun. American dramas that do well can get up to five seasons and they're all fun to watch. And just because you don't want a second season doesn't mean you're not going to watch it when it does come out... I'm personally for a second season, whether it does well or not.

2. [+118, -8] Can we please keep the original cast? ㅠㅠ

3. [+108, -1] This drama was just so full of nostalgic memories ㅜㅜ It was like a line of light in such a treacherous world today ㅜㅜ I loved it. I am absolutely in support of a second season!

-