'Superstar K4' Jung Jun Young vs Roy Kim gain a positive response


Sorry you guys have to keep requesting variety shows! I should be snatching them up as soon as I see them on the top 20 but I'm never sure because I don't watch a lot of TV myself (the last time I watched anything before 'Reply' was the drama 'Pasta'..................).

The new season of 'Superstar K' has definitely been up there in terms of popularity. I always see the articles dominate rankings after the episode airs.

These are two requested by a reader.

-


Article: Jung Jun Young, what is his household like?... Born in Jakarta, been to almost every country 'curiosity rises'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+620, -41] Wow.. Jung Jun Young did amazing but the true spotlight was on Roy Kim yesterday... Lee Seung Chul did say that even though he looks like that, his music is rock ㅋㅋ Jung Jun Young seemed like a psycho at first but I can't help but fall into his charms.. Who knew he'd come up with an amazing stage like that? And Roy Kim was a bit lost because he never worked with a band at first but daebak, he pulled it off! Their rival stages were too good to just let one go.. Just like Lee Seung Chul said, it was like a battle between a jaguar and a fighting rooster. Looking forward to these two~

2. [+628, -51] Roy Kim: You ready? Jung Jun Young: Yes, we are ... this is when their coolness started!

3. [+521, -20] I'm a man myself but both of them are so amazing

-

Article: 'Superstar K4' editing, they are testing the patience of viewers

Source: Newsen via Nate

The article is basically talking about how Mnet's editing style where they purposely put off announcing winners with 60 second countdowns or not even letting the viewers know aside from the judges who the winners are. At the end of the episode, they eventually showed postponed it to next week.

1. [+354, -94] The entire time Jung Jun Young was singing, his neck collar was up and down with each new camera angle... are you kidding me right now? That means they showed us a separate recording from the actual performance... They must've made them 'battle'  several times in a row

2. [+291, -84] I think there's a scenario that the judges have to follow too or at least a script

3. [+260, -88] That's why cables can never live up to public broadcasts. I was so frustrated watching this.

-