MBLAQ's Lee Joon cast in 'Iris 2'



Article: Lee Joon earns a role in 'Iris 2', expanding his career as an actor

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+817, -162] Just because he's an idol doesn't mean he's the same as the rest. Don't hate on Lee Joon for earning a role in the drama. But what in the world is KARA's Jiyoung doing in a major drama like this?? I'm a bit disappointed in the casting choice.. Lee Da Hae is an actress so whatever, but please rethink your decision on Kang Jiyoung. I can already hear the drama's worth dropping tsk tsk

2. [+641, -64] He had great focus on the Go Show... I'm sure he'll do well as an actor! I'll support you ^^

3. [+593, -55] I hope he gets a role with screentime.. Lee Joon's a great actor but he loses a lot of opportunities.. I hope he does well if he does really take this role!!!!

-