Article: [Exclusive] Former T-ara member Hwayoung "I didn't feel good about Eunjung's leave from the drama"
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+2,434, -167] Looks like Kwang Soo forced her again...
2. [+2,102, -100] It's not only the bullying controversy. T-ara has a lot of unexplained scandals, from Hyomin's greeting case to Jiyeon's webcam strip show and being lazy on stage... There's a bunch and yet they tried to conclude all of them with "determination" comments. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too bad, the public's already turned their backs on you.
3. [+1,889, -152] It might be true but it's better to stay quiet at times like this.
Article: Former T-ara member Hwayoung confesses her feelings, "Differences in opinion, but distortion of bullying"
Source: E-News via Nate
1. [+771, -41] How is it that an article was released immediately after her tweet? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Try harder, Kwang Soo. T-ara's already over the more you try so just retire them.
2. [+700, -42] Smells like someone's forcing her from behind...
3. [+638, -42] Anyway.. No hope for T-ara anymore. They had good songs sometimes but.. Oh well, nothing that can be done anymore.
The reason netizens believe this is another media play is because the producers of Five Fingers called out Kim Kwang Soo several times telling him to stop the media play and stop lying to the public and that they'll sue him if he continues in this manner. KKS is about as known as JYP in the k-ent industry for manipulating the media and releasing articles to sway public opinion in the direction he wants, even if that means releasing lies. Korea has about zero journalistic integrity.
Article: Producers of 'Five Fingers' release statement: "Eunjung's agency must cease the release of false reports immediately"
Source: Kuki News via Nate
1. [+1,684, -24] CCM really seems like a psycho company.
2. [+1,432, -21] I'm really flabbergasted with CCM. What do they think they can earn by getting back into the drama? The more they drag this on, the more pathetic they'll look to producers
3. [+1,385, -23] These girls are causing a disruption everywhere they go, aren't they... If they had apologized immediately after the scandal broke out and gone on hiatus for reflection, none of this would've happened and they wouldn't be disrupting the work of others. I noticed senior Chae Si Ra trying to console Eunjung at the press conference, and now Eunjung's paying back her kindness by ripping on them in the media. tsk tsk