T-ara's written announcement:
"We write this letter after much deliberation.
The past month has felt longer than the time it took us to debut and the time we've promoted under all of your love.
First, we would like to honestly apologize for making so many concerned.
We admit that we were immature in not being able to resolve our differences in opinions within the group and letting it out publicly, and we are all reflecting on it together.
We deeply apologize for acting without thought.
If we had understood each other, shared, and acted more maturely, none of this would have happened..
We think that thought every day in misery.
Looking back, we've always overcome any hardships together while chasing the same dream, and it breaks our heart to think that all of those good memories are being seen in a bad light.
We also think that Hwayoung must have gone through a hard time for being misunderstood as being ostracized.
We were all surprised at a result none of us thought or wanted and feel upset that we can no longer be together again.
We hope that Hwayoung no longer has to face any pain again.
We apologize to everyone for concerning everyone with this issue and disappointing those that loved our music.
This hardship was an opportunity of learning for us.
We are supposed to be the strength of many, and have now learned how much responsibility we have on our shoulders, as well as how responsibly we must act.
To our parents, who live for us, and our fans, who will remain by us until the end to love our music...
And to everyone we disappointed, we want to work hard so that our apology will be accepted.
We are genuinely sorry. We ask that you also give your everlasting support and love to Hwayoung, who must have had a harder time than us.
We will always support Hwayoung no matter what.
From all of T-ara."
Article: [Exclusive] T-ara to make a full frontal comeback through 'Music Bank'
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+2,586, -70] What if rice cakes start flying on to the stage while they're singing? ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,237, -84] Materials for Preparation: raw eggs and flour
Article: [Exclusive] T-ara to make official comeback through 'M! Countdown' on 9/6
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+712, -12] These girls are over now... I can already tell that they'll come on talk shows and start crying after making any type of excuse they can find.. Then they'll send a video message to Hwayoung. T-ara will promote as if nothing happened and smile on stage... Sigh
2. [+684, -12] They are so determined to receive hate, aren't they?
3. [+656, -14] I should prepare eggs and rice cakes for that dayㅋ
Article: T-ara overcomes hardship for September comeback, 'Music Bank' in discussion
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+874, -20] If producers don't want the set covered in rice cakes and water, they should ban T-ara from the show
2. [+875, -24] This might be the first time where an idol gets egged on stage during live broadcast
3. [+718, -53] Just go stuff your faces with rice cakes
Article: [Exclusive] T-ara opens up, "Reflecting on our immature actions..."
1. [+1,033, -45] Just f*** off
2. [+990, -46] ㅋㅋㅋ They must be so desperate now to release an apology now that they're making their comeback
3. [+958, -41] Then go on hiatus and reflect. Don't sit there and try to sell your emotions to win sympathy. Don't think that you can comeback in September and start crying on talk shows. You guys are criminals, don't forget that ㅡㅡ.