Article: Choi Siwon's statement on Dokdo Island, Japanese netizens respond "Let's throw eggs at him"
Source: Herald News via Nate
1. [+935, -14] Mr. Choi Siwon, I really hate Super Junior but I'm starting to like you now
2. [+876, 11] Choi Siwon just earned himself thousands of new fans with his Dokdo Island statement. Not only is his face legendary, but also his heart~~^^
3. [+850, -11] Japanese netizens are trying to hit a boulder with their eggs...
Article: Choi Siwon's Dokdo statement, Japanese fans are pissed.. Threats of egging and Takeshima placards
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,526, -18] I've had a negative view on Super Junior, but I think Choi Siwon deserves to be praised. He did a great thing as a public figure.
2. [+1,273, -13] I'm sure that the Japanese netizens are not fans of Super Junior fans, but outcasts of Japanese society
Article: SuJu Choi Siwon, "Dokdo is our land" Japanese fans express anger, 'Let's egg him'
Source: E-News via Nate
1. [+2,170, -97] Wow, daebak, aren't Super Junior Hallyu stars as well? Can't help but compare them to that other group....
2. [+1,826, -30] Proud.
3. [+1,684, -30] Nothing more to say other than amazing.