FT Island's Song Seung Hyun is getting married and retiring life as an idol

 Article: [Exclusive] 'Retired' Song Seung Hyun is getting married... off to the US after June wedding... starting new life in the culinary industry

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+142, -1] Ah.. I clicked this thinking it was about Song Seung Hun

- [+4, -0] Me too.. z

- [+4, -0] I totally clicked for Song Seung Hun... who is this, anyway...? 

[+122, -0] Ah, I thought this was about Song Seung Hun

[+19, -0] I have no idea who this is ㅠ

[+7, -0] Oh wait, this isn't about Song Seung Hun.. ㅡㅡ;;

[+5, -0] When is Seung Hun hyung planning to get married anyway?

[+3, -0] Got baited right in the morning 😒

[+1, -0] He's only in the news because his name looks so similar to Song Seung Hun

[+1, -0] What a shock, I thought Song Seung Hun was retiring for a second..

[+1, -0] Man, I was half asleep and totally read this as Song Seung Hun

-