Song Ha Yoon's acting chops continue to imperss 'Marry My Husband' viewers


Article: Viewers get goosebumps over Song Ha Yoon's acting skills in 'Marry My Husband'... witnessed husband's affair in twist of fates with Park Min Young

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+158] I seriously hope she gets damn more famous through this 🤦‍♂️

[+82] I'm watching this purely for Song Ha Yoon 🔥🔥🔥🙌🙌🙌🙌

[+48] Seriously... unni is just... wah..ssi... 👏👏👏👏👏 

[+45] I'm only ever used to her playing the victim or innocent characters, so I have nothing but respect for her for pulling off an evil character this well. She is 100% going to win something at the year-end awards.

[+43] You could completely feel her rage in this scene. Her facial expressions were unreal.

[+17] When she went "wah ssi," I got goosebumps. It totally encapsulated the feeling of betrayal from someone you trusted. The absolute ridiculousness of the situation she now found herself in. The rage! It has it all.

[+8] And she's gorgeous to boot

[+7] Any director out there, please give Song Ha Yoon a lead role!!

[+5] If only all the karma in the world worked this way 🙏

[+4] She's totally grabbed this drama by the collar and is pulling up the viewer ratings ❤

[+1] Lee Yi Kyung was really good too... so disgustingly pathetic. What a great actor... ugh, just makes me want to smack him. 

[+0] I know how hard it is for actresses to merge themselves into character like this, but taking off the make up and appearing as she did was perfect for the scene and totally upped the realism 

-