Kim Sae Ron shares update after 19-month hiatus with new short hair

Article: Kim Sae Ron announces plans for comeback 19 months after 'drunk driving scandal'

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+960] Did she reflect at all? You mean she spent 19 months curing her hangover, right?

[+443] The more we let these celebrities with drunk driving scandals come back to the screen, the more people are going to think lightly of drinking and driving. Enough is enough.

[+287] And you can crawl right back while we're being nice ใ…กใ…ก

[+124] She's never displayed even an ounce of reflection this whole time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

[+34] 19 months of reflection?? You mean 19 months of vacation!!!

[+36] Drunk driving is attempted murder

[+26] Let me guess how her PR is going to spin this: "I went through such a difficult time and suffered through panic disorders. I decided to cut my hair as a promise of strength and transform my image."

[+10] She may be talented but we still have tons of other no name actors who are waiting for these opportunities so let's please move on!!!

[+61] Comeback to what? Just because she cut her hair short ?ใ…‹ใ…‹

[+14] Pisses me off

-