How does Death's Game match up to the webtoon?

Article: How does Death's Game differ from its webtoon origins?

Source: Digital Daily via Naver

[+265, -34] Park Sodam's a miscast for me... zero synchronization, and she looked really awkward in the trailer

[+42, -1] I like it..

[+28, -5] If you've ever read the original webtoon, there is no drama recreation on earth that could ever live up to it at all. The story is super tight.

[+5, -0] I think adding the melodrama aspect to it killed it

[+5, -0] I went into it with no expectations but enjoyed it and can't wait for part two now

[+3, -0] I liked the beginning but all the melo love stories made me skip ahead a lot. They could've cut back on it a bit...

[+4, -2] I haven't really been hooked on anything lately so decided to give it a go for Seo In Guk's sake and ended up enjoying it. First time in a while that I binged the first four episodes at once.

[+3, -1] Seems like the new trend is just turning webtoons into dramas. There must be more people like me who are in search of fresh material than redoing the same stuff over again.

[+2, -0] Love Park Sodam

[+2, -0] Hurry and watch it, guys. It'll make you wait for January 5th.

[+1, -0] It's fantastic

-