'The Marvels' unveils Park Seo Joon's poster

Article: Marvel movie 'The Marvels' set to release next month unveils Park Seo Joon's poster

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+118] I'm more excited for that cat

[+47] If you look up 'Nebula' on Google, you'll realize that this isn't even as bad as it really could be

[+11] Seo Joon hyung, I'm really sorry, but just from the poster alone, this looks like it's going to be so boring..

[+2] I'm getting a strong whiff of makjang but I'll watch it for Seo Joonie

[+8] He looks like a horse..

[+5] Is this.. really the best they could do with his hair???...... They couldn't make him look a little cooler...

[+2] This is his Hollywood debut, why couldn't they dress him somewhat cooler... totally ruined his looks with this outfit

[+13] Just another PC pick ㅋㅋ

[+-] It's Marvel but I'm just not excited for it at all

[+-] No anticipation at all but I'll be watching for Park Seo Joon

[+-] Why does he look so gay?

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+339] I wish they'd at least take him to Supercuts..

[+285] I'm at a loss for words..

[+127] Or at least put a helmet on him... well, it could be worse, but he's handsome so it makes up for it

[+58] The trailer looked like a total flop. I feel bad for Park Seo Joon. Marvel and Disney are going to keep flopping if they don't stop insisting on all these PC roles.

[+39] The makeup is the problem

[+51] Why did you cast him if you're going to use his face like this!! You said you were a fan!!!

[+28] Enough's enough

[+9] So let's never grow his hair out again

[+9] Even Seo Joon oppa can't save this...

-