What will Hybe's new girl group I'LL-IT be like?

Article: Hybe's new rookie girl group I'LL-IT set to debut soon

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+196] They feel a bit common
- ㅋㅋㅋ People said that about New Jeans too before they debuted

[+184] They look like the young girls you see on Instagram everywhere

[+68] This grandma can't tell anyone apart anymore ㅠ they all look the same 😢

[+33] They kind of feel like a 2023 version of SES

[+22] Jimin and Jungeun-ee ㅜㅜ

[+15] I watched their show and couldn't really tell them apart. Anyway, what was even the point of that show if the company was going to pick the members in the end anyway?

[+11] Man, hope you guys don't get into any scandals

[+4] I wonder what their concept will be

[+1] Wowm they really all do look the same

[+1] They feel like a competitor to New Jeans, similar vibes and all
- [+1] That is so completely off base considering how top tier New Jeans is. It's like saying Oh My Girl's Seunghee is a competitor to Karina. 

[+2] I hope they go with an innocent concept

-