Im Soo Hyang reveals her kiss scene with Cha Eunwoo took 6 hours to film

Article: Im Soo Hyang confesses that her lips were swollen from filming a 6 hour kiss scene with Cha Eunwoo

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

[+66] Please make her pay more taxes ㅠㅠ

[+46] Aren't most kiss scenes only a few minutes long? How do you take six hours to film it?
- [+3] Even a one minute ad takes multiple days to film
- [+3] I once saw a 30 second ad take two whole days to film 😂

[+44] I'm so damn jealous... Im Soo Hyang...

[+32] At that rate, I wouldn't be surprised if feelings bloomed out of no where ㅋㅋㅋ

[+9] I'm so damn jealous

[+8] Ugh I'm going to go crazy with jealousy

[+11] Or perhaps she purposely kept causing NGs to keep redoing the scenes..

[+8] How in the world do you even film a kiss scene for six hours...? 

[+3] I'm as jealous as a dog....

[+2] Please make sure Soo Hyang-nim pays 10x more taxes than the rest of us 🙏🙏🙏

[+-] Sounds like she's trying to brag;;;

[+-] My new dream is to become an actress

-