'My Dearest' viewers divided over cameo of 'Hangout with Yoo' stars


Article: 'Hangout with Yoo' cast sticks a spoon on 'My Dearest' table in jarring cameo

Source: Oh My News via Naver

[+118, -18] I had no idea about their cameos so I was like "Huh? Yoo Jae Suk?" ㅋㅋㅋ and laughed it off. I don't think it was that jarring to see them, reporter-nim.

[+79, -26] I thought it was fun, don't take it so seriously

[+66, -15] Their cameos were fine, what's the issue?

[+52, -2] From the perspective of a drama viewer, they were totally unnecessary additions

[+27, -1] The real issue is how boring 'Hangout with Yoo' is...

[+19, -1] I found it uncomfortable because it was obvious the 'Hangout with Yoo' cast was only on the drama to hunt for new viewers

[+18, -2] Nah, it really was jarring... they turned the drama into a comedy with their appearance...

[+13, -1] It was totally jarring. The drama's not a comedy... it was like being splashed with cold water during a moment where you needed to feel immersed ㅠㅠㅠ who's the director that approved this?? This is so low quality MBC level ㅠㅠㅠ I had to change the channel ㅠㅠㅠ

[+15, -4] Yeah, I didn't like it... I want to keep my varieties and dramas separate

[+10, -0] This is the one drama that I've been enjoying lately and it made me go... huh? what is this?... I'll be honest, it really took away from my focus on the drama...

[+11, -6] I thought it was a fun way to breathe some energy into the drama

[+8, -3] I mean, the drama is a historical piece about a very brutal part of our history... randomly seeing variety stars like that totally ruined the mood..

[+4, -1] Totally ruined my drama immersion

[+4, -2] I thought Yoo Jae Suk did well and was very consideraet not to overstep in the drama too much

-