Dara reveals GD got her phone taken away when she was a rookie


Article: Sandara Park, "When I was a rookie, I got hit on by a younger man who was a top star... GD told everyone and I got my cell phone taken away"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+790] Why is it so funny to me that GD told everyone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+238] People have always said that Kwon Jiyong can never keep a secret...

[+47] I think it's only funny now because it's a fond memory to look back on ㅋㅋㅋ GD's so cute, like a little brother that went and tattled to their mother ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+46] Reminds me of what Taeyang said.. that if you need a rumor to spread quickly, go tell it to Kwon Jiyong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+37] His behavior is excusable because he was only 22 years old at the time ㅋㅋㅋ 😢

[+20] He really went and told everyone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4] Just seeing Big Bang and 2NE1 in the same headline makes my heart swell..

-