Netflix releases trailer for webtoon-based new drama series 'Mask Girl'

Video: Netflix 'Mask Girl' teaser

Source: Netflix via YouTube

[+384] Yeom Hye Ran is perfect for this role! The trailer makes it seem like a light slasher but I hope they're able to nail the intensity of the webtoon ㅠ

[+149] I'm crazy with anticipation but also worried as well... I hope that they don't only pick and choose the provocative parts of the webtoon and make sure to understand the in-depth topics that the webtoon covers.

[+140] This is looking really good, I hope the drama is legendary!!

[+89] The webtoon is so highly lauded, I can't wait 🥹 Hope it's released soon 💗💗

[+89] This is going to be legendary. It's a type of work that only Koreans can properly help shine.

[+57] As long as it's as good as the webtoon ㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't put the original down!!!

[+49] The casting is so perfectly synced... I can't wait... so much to watch this summer on Netflix. DP2 starts next week as well..

[+25] The webtoon is so, so legendary. It's told from the female perspective with a critical lens on lookism and internet streaming culture... it was truly ahead of its times. I'm really loving the casting so far. 

[+19] My most anticipated drama after 'The Glory'... This is going to mark the peak of Go Hyun Jung and Yeom Hye Ran. 

[+13] This is the best webtoon of my life... I hope that the webtoon gets as much attention as the drama if it does well, it's truly legendary ㅠㅜ

[+4] I think the trailer did a good job on depicting the oddly unsettling and gross feeling of the webtoon. 

[+3] It's an extremely intense and serious, highly provocative webtoon... I'm curious to see how they played it all out

-