Korean slang is trendy thanks to all the swearing on 'The Glory'

Article: "Aish" Korean slang is being used internationally thanks to 'The Glory' popularity

Source: Asia Economy via Naver

1. [+179, -2] I believe the drama featured more 'shibal' than 'aish' or 'jenjang'?

2. [+80, -1] Guess we can't go around swearing in Korean in other countries now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+38, -4] Foreigners like Korean swears because the pronunciation is so sharp ㅎㅎ

4. [+2, -0] Damn, I might get shot overseas if I randomly say 'aish' out of habit then

5. [+1, -0] Guys, let's all try to refrain from swearing and spitting on the ground in public now. Other countries will think less of us.

6. [+1, -0] These are swear words, we shouldn't be proud of them being spread around

7. [+1, -0] 'Aish' isn't really a swear... it's more like an interjection

8. [+1, -0] In Apgujung, I heard a white woman say "oppa, this is jonna delicious" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I remember when American dramas used to be huge here and everyone was going around saying "sh!t" ㅋㅋㅋ

10. I guess it's the same thing as us randomly going "f*ck!" after watching an American movie. 

11. K-Pop, K-Dramas, and now K-Swears~!

12. I've never seen anyone say 'jenjang.' It's usually always just 'shibal.'

-