Taemin's chubby cheeks catch the attention of fans straight out of discharge

Article: Taemin gains 10 kg during military enlistment 'chubby cheeks'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+190] He looks like a younger Ahn Moon Sook

2. [+84] I thought this was someone else 😂😂😂

3. [+55] He looks cute like this. Funny how celebrity faces just adapt like that.

4. [+50] I notice idols get right back to their normal weights out of service ã…‹ã…‹ seems to be the norm for people to gain some weight in service

5. [+47] I assumed he gained some weight from being sick but I'm glad to hear it's just normal weight gain

6. [+4] So cuteee

7. [+3] So he is human after all. I always thought he was an elf because he never gained any weight. 

8. [+2] Ahn Moon Sook ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

9. [+2] A younger Ahn Moon Sook ã…  ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

10. [+1] He looks like the YouTuber 'Short Mouth Sun'

-