Idol trainee on 'Fantasy Boys' surprises viewers by not knowing who SNSD is

 Article: Idol trainee says he didn't know Taeyeon was an SNSD member... '09er who doesn't know SNSD

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

[+55] Eh.. I don't believe it. Most of the '09ers I know still know who SNSD is, unless you're totally not into idols at all

[+51] I can understand not knowing but when you're trying to become an idol, it's weird that you wouldn't know...

[+26] ...? He's just acting innocent, right? Because I'm an '11er and I know she's an SNSD member.. even my cousins who are '12 and '13ers know..

[+23] SNSD was promoting as recently as 'Forever 1'...

[+21] There are a ton of '09ers who know who SNSD is, he's an outlier

[+16] ? I'm a '10er and even I know them??

[+14] Kind of a big thing to not know when you want to be an idol...

[+12] Don't most kids these days still know who SNSD, Wonder Girls, and KARA are?

[+9] Why are you a trainee if you don't even know that..

[+5] But SNSD was promoting even up till last year...?

[+1] Is he crazy? Even I know that

[+1] Well, SNSD debuted before he was even born so it's possible that he doesn't know... and it's far-fetched to expect him to know every single member, too. 

[+1] I'm an '11er and even I know...

[+1] I can see him not knowing

-