American rapper 1nonly gets Korean tattooed on his neck

Article: Foreign rapper who loves Korea got 'Hangeul' tattooed on his neck

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+552] I thought it looked really damn cool but I guess the comments think otherwise;;

[+278] Hilarious that people are hating when it's not like they lost money over the tattoo or anything

[+229] Thankful that he loves Hangeul ❤️❤️

[+89] I think it looks super cool

[+24] The ones hating are also the ones who wear National Geographic and Nerdy ㅋㅋ

[+22] It looks good on him 👏👏👏

[+12] Perhaps the Hangeul only looks cool on him because he's handsome already~ 

[+8] He picked a cool phrase 👏👏

[+6] He's actually part Korean as well

[+6] It could've been smaller....

[+2] I feel like he could've picked a different font 🥲

[+1] I'm sure how we feel right now is how Americans feel when they see us with English tattoos..

-