Haerin named Dior ambassador for global jewelry and house fashion

Article: New Jeans' Haerin chosen as Dior's official ambassador

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

[+78] I agree with the other comments that her image is more of a fit with Prada or Miu Miu than Dior

[+27] She's so damn gorgeous

[+26] When I hear Dior, I automatically think of Jisoo so it doesn't feel like a match for Haerin yet but I'm sure we'll all get used to it with enough time

[+18] Dior seems to like that cat type look

[+14] I personally thought her baby cat image fit better with Chanel while Minji's classic beauty fit better with Dior but they both went the opposite ways ㅎㅎ both so pretty though

[+8] So pretty, my favorite type of face 😍 I wish her more success

[+6] Her vibe is crazy..

[+] Gorgeous

[+3] So if Jisoo is Dior's global ambassador but also Cartier's jewelry ambassador, does that make Haerin Dior's jewelry global ambassador and Korea house ambassador?
- [+2] Yes, Suzy's time as their Korean ambassador ended so they changed to Haerin. Dior is very strict with dividing up their pies. 

[+3] What's the difference between a global and house ambassador? International/domestic?
- [+12] Yes, house is domestic, global is international 

[+1] Dior has gone from Suzy to Haerin

-