Brave Girls to start anew with Warner Music Korea and possible name change

Article: Brave Girls to make a new start as four... "team name under discussion"

Source: Insight + Wikitree via Instagram

[+329] To their next stylist... please just get them some good looks. I was looking forward to Brave Girls being the next summer queens after SISTAR so I was disappointed that it didn't happen 😢 Either way, this is all great news ❤️

[+166] So they're going to go the B2ST/Highlight route where they leave together with a new name. There are so many idols who are younger than me these days, it's good to hear that an idol group I can still call nuna is active. Please promote for a long, long time with great songs ><

[+162] They got back together two months after disbanding, I doubt people even knew of their disbandment in that short of a time..

[+83] Bravo... 👏👏👏👏

[+56] Name suggestions: Rollin

[+29] This is great!!👏

[+29] Finally...! I hope they find a new stylist who can dress the members to their strengths 😢😍

[+8] I wonder if they're still competitive enough, though 😢

[+7] Please start by hiring a new coordi. Their coordi has been the absolute worst. 

[+6] This is great... Brave Girls will do just fine without songs from Brave Brothers 👍

[+5] ㅠㅁㅠ tears of joy 😭😭😭

[+4] Love you Brave Girls

[+1] Wow.. I'm so glad. I really had no hope that they'd get back together..

-