School inspectors confirm that bullying in real life schools are worse than what is depicted in 'The Glory'

 

Article: "Bullies force students to drink urine"... current school commissioner reveals "real life bullying is worse" than 'The Glory'

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+988, -7] An eye for an eye, let's give these bullies the same treatment

2. [+627, -2] There are quite a few idols and actors who have hidden away their past as school bullies and are currently promoting actively, aren't there? While we're telling you nicely, please leave your respective groups and exit the industry. You never should've been able to step foot in these jobs to begin with. Don't let it get to a point where we're leaving hate comments and forcing investigations into your pasts.

3. [+174, -0] I got goosebumps when I watched the scene with the teacher who took their watch off when she said she wanted to drop out of school. It reminded me of when I was in middle school, I had a language teacher who took their watch off and slapped a female student, barely 140 cm tall, for talking back to them. When she fell to the floor, they started kicking her, exactly like the drama scene. I could smell the alcohol on them because I think they had been drinking at lunch. The student was someone who was being raised by a single mother who worked at a restaurant so it seemed like all of the teachers thought they could get away with abusing her, and they had no problem beating her whenever they were in a bad mood. I remember how we were all so scared, shaking in our seats, unable to look in case we would be the next target.

4. [+52, -2] I had a b*tch in middle school who used to scribble on my desk all sorts of swears about me and my mom in a Sharpie. When I told my teacher what had happened in tears, the teacher forced her to kneel and apologize to me, which she did because she didn't want to be transferred out. But does that make the abuse disappear? Be forgotten? Later, when I went to the hospital for my second pregnancy, I met her there with her own pregnancy and her husband. She passed by me with a glare. I knew she never would've changed ㅋㅋ and I prayed then that her own child would suffer the same abuse she had done to me ^^

5. [+51, -3] My own daughter is entering elementary school now and I have vowed to kill any bully she encounters with my own hands

6. [+40, -2] If we are not able to get it together as a country and start punishing these bullies with actual consequences, we are going to go extinct from a declining population. Who would want to have kids and raise them under these circumstances??

7. [+39, -0] The issue of school violence has surpassed the point of anything our teachers are able to deal with. We must now involve the police and the law and have them punish them accordingly. It has grown out of the control of teachers, parents, and the school system.

8. [+33, -1] If only we had a system where bullies were dealt the same abuse they inflict on others

9. [+32, -0] The bully in my school who would beat others, steal their things, and force kids to do their homework for them is now a police officer in Kwangjoo. Only the victims suffer any real consequences. These bullies live happy lives just fine. 

10. [+28, -1] These juvenile laws meant to protect our youth are only fostering more evil within them and allowing them a system where they are freely able to commit crimes without consequences

-