Dispatch releases audio recording of Hook CEO threatening Lee Seung Gi's life


Article: Controversy brews over leaked recording of Hook CEO "I'm going to spend the rest of my life killing Lee Seung Gi"

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

Dispatch's recording revealed a conversation between Hook CEO, a director, and Lee Seung Gi's manager, where the CEO can be heard saying: "He's sending demands of proof of content and all that without a care of what happens to us, but I swear on my name that I'm going to spend the rest of my life killing him." The director could then be heard trying to hold the CEO back, to which the CEO replies, "Shut up. Stop. Leave me alone. I'm going to spend the rest of my life killing him. You leave, too." 

The director and manager then leave the meeting room, to which the manager is heard saying, "I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving the company. I refuse to do this anymore. I worked so hard for the past nine years. I let them put me down, I let them tell everyone that Lee Seung Gi is over. You better get behind the right line. Maybe then will you be able to get any work done." 

-

1. [+1,028, -8] It's now time to let the law deal with this woman with an iron mace. It's best to leave thugs like this to the law of the land.

2. [+1,001, -38] I'm not a Lee Seung Gi fan... but I know enough to think that he's a smart person. Did he really not know that he was not earning a cent of his digital music sales? How could he not know? Unless he was truly a fool... It's obvious he was aware. He was simply biding his time... He knew that these people were not the people who would stick by him for life and that he needed time to be able to escape them safely. Now's that timing... and it's perfect, actually, because look how messed up the CEO's image is to the public now. Seung Gi-ya, I support you. I hope you win this.

3. [+530, -6] How is this CEO any different from some mafia thug? She better pay it all back and plant herself in jail.

4. [+237, -7] Lee Seung Gi-nim, I support you. Find strength.

5. [+164, -3] I feel so bad for him... I hope that there will be legal justice...

6. [+119, -0] A picture of the CEO's face needs to be front and center on news like this ㅎㅎ why are we still using pictures of the victim

7. [+96, -1] Lee Seung Gi is considered a top star in our country and is still victim to such regrettable treatment, I can't imagine how many more celebrities are being treated like this behind the scenes ㅠ

8. [+49, -1] Lee Sun Hee-ssi was all over TV acting like she was looking out for Lee Seung Gi, what was she really doing this whole time? Just putting on an act?

9. [+39, -0] Lee Seung Gi was basically the monkey making money for this fool. No matter how long it takes, he better fight her for every last cent of what he's owed. Never let the CEO within an inch of you. Lawyer up and get everything back.

10. [+39, -0] It's so scary how effective gaslighting can be... I wonder if Lee Seung Gi really believed her when she told him he was a 'minus singer'.. who in the world could ever think that.. sigh ㅜ

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+116] The CEO's sorry? What an absolute joke. If he was ever the type to be sorry, he never would've said those things to begin with.

2. [+94] Not an ounce of genuine remorse in this apology 😑

3. [+61] This CEO doesn't even deserve to be called human

4. [+50] This is what happens when you put a thug in such a power of position... Who does she think she is to put her "name on the line to kill Lee Seung Gi"? Is she not where he is now thanks to Lee Seung Gi's hard work??

5. [+35] Who does she think she is to be threatening to kill anyone? I hope this is an opportunity for every malicious agency to be turned upside down 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

6. [+24] The CEO is an ajumma? 

7. [+14] Why would we put the "truth of the matter aside" ㅋㅋ He should use the truth to sue you and earn compensation ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14] Judging by how easy it is for her to threaten to kill someone like this, it's obvious how she treats those around her 

9. [+7] Is the CEO a man or a woman?..
- After listening to the recording, it sounds like she's a woman!!

10. [+9] How did Lee Seung Gi ever stay in such a company for so long... just look at the greed written all over that woman's face...

11. [+15] At this point, shouldn't the other celebrities in this agency be cutting toes as well? Lee Seo Jin, Lee Sun Hee, Yoon Yeo Jung... they have more than enough power to get out. All ties should be cut with an agency like this.

12. [+13] Wow, I could never imagine Lee Seung Gi being treated like this ㅠㅠ

-