Child actor Kim Kang Hoon praised for his excellent acting as Song Joong Ki in 'Reborn Rich'

 Article: Child actor Kim Kang Hoon's acting earns high praise from viewers "It's like became Song Joong Ki"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+61] His acting was insane, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. [+52] Truly the best acting! 👍🏻 It's been a while since I felt like I wanted to see a child actor on the screen for a little longer 

3. [+39] Fantastic drama. Kim Kang Hoon's acting has always been recognized for being top notch...

4. [+18] I was already aware of his top skills through 'Camellia'.. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

5. [+15] I was surprised at how similar he was to Song Joong Ki, his acting's too good 😍

6. [+6] Dongbaek sure raised one good son~❤️

7. [+1] His manner of speech was exactly the samea s Song Joong Ki's... I was so shocked... and then realized just how much practice must've went into it

8. [+4] I truly saw Song Joong Ki within Kang Hoon, the best 👍

9. [+7] Not one bad actor in this drama..

10. [+4] Top notch acting!! Totally grabbed my attention the whole time!! One of the best child actors I've seen since Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung!!

-