BTS' Jungkook opens for the World Cup

Article: BTS Jungkook's voice... opened winter world cup for the first time

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+636, -13] I automatically smiled while watching. Felt so proud of him. He did amazingly well.

2. [+416, -2] To see the day that a singer from our country opens for the world cup... so proud and touching!!

3. [+255, -3] I assumed that he would be one of many artists performing for the opening but he basically had a solo concert there. I totally felt so proud ㅋㅋㅋ he was amazing

4. [+131, -1] Hul, amazing

5. [+97, -1] Wow, I felt so proud of him

6. [+73, -0] Wow, I figured all the BTS news was just hype but I had no idea it would be this huge.. he was so, so amazing

7. [+61, -4] Felt like watching a stage by Michael Jackson at his peak. Such an amazing stage. The song was great as well.

8. [+47, -0] Truly amazing... I still can't believe that a Korean singer sang the official world cup theme song!! I'm so proud to be Korean!!

9. [+46, -0] I'll be honest, that was damn cool

10. [+40, -1] His popularity would be akin to Michael Jackson in the 90s. Truly amazing, especially to be up there as a solo and not with his group. To perform in front of millions watching around the world...!! I don't know a thing about BTS but today's performance deserves props.

11. [+37, -2] My heart felt so full.. why aren't there more news about this.. why is a kid like this being sent to the army... ㅜㅜ

12. [+30, -0] I already knew that he would be singing the theme song with a performance but seeing it actually happen made my heart choke up... Jun Jungkook, very cool~~👍👍👍

13. [+29, -0] I felt a tsunami of emotions.. so proud of this son of our country. Sending my support to all the Korean sons of our country from Jungkook-nim to Son Heung Min.

14. [+25, -0] The Korean Michael Jackson~~ I'm not an Army but I fell for him... ㅋ

15. [+22, -1] It was a moment where I could feel my heart clench in pride. What a happy night ^^ Jungkook is so cool

-