Shin Hye Sung's scandal brings to light Shinhwa's criminal history of 25 years

Video: "Criminal group" Shinhwa's 21 crimes hidden in their 25 years of history

Source: Kkamu Wiki via YouTube

1. [+150] They did not become 'Shinhwa' (legend) through their songs but with their criminal records...

2. [+66] Shinhwa is one of the longest-running groups with some unforgettable crimes...

3. [+54] The irony of having people with such terrible characters have so much influence on the culture of our youth. Such a dark truth hidden behind their flashy image...

4. [+25] I remember being a fan when I was younger and collecting all their albums... I think I have reason to throw them all out now

5. [+84] Please... drinking and driving is murder. It should never be excused.

6. [+25] I had no idea Shinhwa had all these crimes under them... I've listened to a lot of their songs, watched my favorite groups cover their dances, talk about how they want to continue Shinhwa sunbae's legacy, how much they respect them... I think Shin Hye Sung's new scandal is bringing a lot of things to light. All of the members are so problematic, it's shocking...

7. [+67] Just let Shinhwa disappear into history. I can't believe they'd have the audacity to undermine the fans who are worried for them. It hurts but they no longer deserve the shield of their fans.

8. [+11] Amazing to me that they still haven't disbanded yet

9. [+20] Makes me sick to think that they've all been living wealthy and happy lives all this time ㅠㅠ

10. [+20] They basically became lived up to their name by becoming legends through drinking and driving

11. [+2] Their scandals blow Big Bang out of the waters

12. [+54] Shinhwa was over for me after 'Brand New'

13. [+16] How is it that they have not one normal member?

14. [+28] So many of the celebrities from the 90s are so lucky that were active during that time period and not now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+15] Yeah, I'm done with Shinhwa after today

-