NMIXX fans delighted with how active Sullyoon is on Bubble

Article: Bubble messages from Sullyoon will pile up if you don't check them

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+208] She was just born to be an idol...

2. [+161] I subscribed to Sullyoon and she seriously gives more than her sub price is worth... more than anything, she sends so many selcas that it's just eye candy all the time ㅜㅜ I definitely recommend subscribing to her Bubble

3. [+120] For real, she sends so many pictures too..

4. [+128] She's a one in a million idol, such a great dancer who can hit all the high notes with no worry... and she's active on Bubble...? Come on...

5. [+2] This is so true, I end up with hundreds of missed messages if I don't check.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. [+18] I didn't think anyone in JYP could beat out Lee Minho but I was wrong to think so

7. [+55] How could anyone not love her... she was born to be an idol, I love her

8. [+18] Wow, I feel like Bubble is one of those apps that really show how much an idol cares for their fans... Sullyoon is such a lovebug 🥺💚

9. [+33] Such amazing fan love... I wonder what she lacks

10. [+4] She's so perfect

11. [+2] I'm not exaggerating, you will get thousands of messages... filial idol ❤️

12. [+11] Not just Yuna but all of the NMIXX members send a crazy amount of messages...

-