South Korea considers lifting mask mandate

 Article: Government discussing lifting mask mandates "We can finally take masks off"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,024] Looks like I need to remember to manage my facial expressions at work now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+148] It's up to the individual to take care of themselves now

3. [+156] Yeah but we're still going to have to wear them when the fine dust is bad..

4. [+125] It needs to be left to the individual, and people need to keep their opinions to themselves whether someone's choosing to wear it or not

5. [+169] I don't want to wear it but I also don't want to catch it a second time ㅜ it was so painful 😢

6. [+25] I'm still wearing mine.. 

7. [+67] Nice

8. [+1] Wish wedding venues would let us take it off for photos ㅜㅜ 

9. [+3] Oof, I just bought 200 masks..

10. [+349] I liked not having to smell people's smelly breaths ㅋㅋ

11. [+24] Either way, probably best for business owners to still keep it on

12. [+30] Seasons are changing and fine dust is still in the air so let's all watch out 👏

13. [+28] Let the people who want to wear it wear it and those who don't, don't. It's best for personal hygiene to keep masks on, however. 

14. [+31] People are creatures of habit, after all. It's going to be hard to adjust to life without masks again...

15. [+28] I've gotten comfortable with wearing mine now 😢ㅋㅋ

16. [+73] Let people handle it individually. If you want to take it off and die, let them. Let those who want to live, live. It's your own life, after all~

17. [+61] Uh but there are a ton of positive cases still??

18. [+1] Ah, I'm too lazy to start shaving...

-